Did you join in the Black Friday craziness yesterday? If so, did you score any great deals, or wish you would have just stayed home?
Well, I stayed home, as usual, and made a Christmas wish list instead. I’ve never been a big fan of Christmas lists, and probably wouldn’t make one, but my kids always ask me to, so this year I decided to have it ready for them when they ask for it.
I’m pretty practical, and most of the things I want are things I’d use in my home, but I do have a few fluff wants too – just because I like them, but don’t necessarily need them.
(Disclosure, this post is not sponsored by any of the products I share, but some are products from my sponsors and it does contain affiliate links.)
Industrial stools – These stools are at the top of my list, but I need four of them, and they aren’t really in my kid’s budgets, so they go on my dream list. I really do need them though, so I’m saving up to get them.
- Farmer’s Market Cow Sign – Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I would totally hang it in my kitchen.
- Wooden cutlery – Forget plastic cutlery – these are disposable, and the price is very reasonable. They’re perfect for when company comes, and for picnics.
- Multi-color stoneware berry baskets – I love that you can rinse your berries, store them in the fridge, and set them out on the table in these ceramic baskets.
- General store wall bin – I have the perfect spot for this in my kitchen, and it would come in so handy to hold produce, paper plates, napkins, etc.
- Earthenware mixing bowl – this bowl is pretty enough to leave out to display when not in use.
Feed sack dish towels – It’s hard to find dish towels I like for my kitchen in stores, but these are adorable and perfect.
- Vintage auction tag number necklace – Between my love of auctions and things with numbers, I think these necklaces are too cool.
- Levi’s chambray shirt –
- Dark brown Naturalizer boot – because I need a new pair of boots, and I love how these look! 🙂
- Canvas postal stamp messenger bag – I’m not a big fan of regular purses, but I do like messenger bags, and I love the old postage stamp image on this one.
- Christmas Tree Candles – I spotted these on Etsy. They are almost too pretty to burn, but I love the soft colors they come in.
And I’m adding the Pentatonix Christmas cd to my collection of Christmas music this year. Their voices amaze me, and I can’t wait to receive this.
So, what’s on your wish list?