There’s nothing like the taste of fresh lemonade,
and with just three ingredients, it’s so quick to whip up a batch.
Let your kids or grandkids help you – they’ll love it!
How to Make Fresh Lemonade in 10 Minutes
- 7 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups of water
- Roll the lemons firmly between your palm and counter top.
- Cut the lemons in half and juice 6-1/2 of them to make 1 cup of juice.
- Cut the remaining half into thin slices.
You can squeeze them by hand, but I used my orange juicer, and it took just a few minutes to juice them all.
I started with the juice from 5 lemons to test the tartness, and ended up using 6-1/2.
- In a gallon pitcher, combine the sugar, water, and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
TIP – You can also boil the water and stir in the sugar to dissolve, then let it cool to room temperature. Store it in the fridge until ready to use.
- Chill and serve over ice.
- Place a few slices of lemon in the pitcher and Enjoy!
Once you’ve made your own fresh lemonade, you’ll never go back to the powdered drink versions!
I’ve put the directions in recipe card format in case you’d like to print it.
If you enjoyed today’s post, you might enjoy these also:
Vaya con Dios,