This is the place to share anything old, treasured, passed-down or tattered, but you can also share projects that were made to look old, including repurposed and upcycled creations.
Vintage Inspiration Party #150
August 12, 2014 By 6 Comments
Welcome to the NEW Vintage Inspiration Party, where your links will show up on 3 different blogs!
We are so happy you are here to share and be inspired all things vintage.
vin-tage (adj.) 1.) used to describe something that is not new but that is valued because of its good condition, attractive design, etc. 2.) used to describe something that has the best qualities or characteristics of the things made or done by a particular person, organization, etc.
Becky selected some wonderful features this week, so let’s get started!
Creating a Life repurposed a chippy table top.
Revisionary Life shared her living room–so many lovely things to see.
I love how Simply Country Life updated this vintage medicine cabinet.
A yummy, shabby coral dresser from D.D.’s Cottage.
Redoux Interiors shows us how to create a French inspired paint finish.
We can’t wait to see your links! Be sure to read through the guidelines first to make sure your link is suited for this party. Thanks!!
Vintage Inspiration Party RULES
1. Link to your post – not your blog.
2. VINTAGE-INSPIRED ONLY! (it doesn’t have to BE old, but should have a vintage quality to it). Repurposed, salvaged and upcycled projects are all acceptable.
3. Link up your own ideas, NOT A ROUNDUP OF OTHER PEOPLE’S IDEAS.
4. NO FOOD LINKS!
5. Please visit the link and pin from that blog, not from this party – thanks!
6. By linking up here, you agree that your photos/links may be shared on Facebook, Pinterest and G+, included in a round-up to promote this party, or individually (when you’ll be cited as the source).
We can’t wait to see what you have to share!
I’m selecting features throughout the week, which will be promoted on my Facebook page, and on Pinterest! Here are my first 2 round-ups!