My blog has been a bit quiet the past week, because I decided to take the week off and just enjoy spending time with my family.
My mom has been here for the last week, and my husband’s dad arrived the day before Thanksgiving.
My oldest son’s fiance flew in to be with us, and my middle son came home from college with his soon-to-be fiance. Every space around my new farmhouse table was filled, and that’s just the way I like it!
I know there will be holidays when all my kids won’t be able to come home in the future, so I wanted to enjoy every minute of this one.
I’ve got several projects in the works to show you next week, but today I decided to look back at some past DIY projects and homemade Christmas gift ideas.
Click on the links below to see then all.
- Gingerbread Man Painted Jar
- Free Printable Mrs. Claus Sign
- Gingham & Brown Paper Ornaments
- DIY Rustic Mrs. Claus Wooden Sign
- Repurposed Books Christmas Stocking Hangers
- Vintage Style Printable Gift Tags
- Nativity Silhouette Candle Holder
More Homemade Christmas Gifts & Decor Ideas